Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I remove the alternator fuse on a 2007 Toyota Camry?

I was changing the alternator out on my 07 Camry 4 cylinder when the output wire from the alternator shorted out against the engine causing my car to not start. I think it%26#039;s the alternator fuse, but I can%26#039;t figure out how to get it out. Any suggestions? Thanks|||The Alt fuse is a large fuse that is bolted into the fuse box, you have to remove the fuse box turn it over take off the cover to access the screws that hold the fuse in.


I have seen this happen before, also will blow the fuse if you hook up the battery backwards.|||alternator.. fuse?


i doubt it on this vehicle, you probably messed up something expensiveee


good job|||Fuse wtf...it probably something else... like the belt or the pully/pulle i dont know how to spell it -_-|||omg you guys stay off the auto repair section if you dont know... belt pully...oh dang...lol.its near the battery. its a small blk box with a 20amp fuse/ there is also a 7.5amp fuse to and it is the alt signal fuse. there blacked out boxes so you have to look but there under the hood.|||You fried the alternator because the short was after the fuse.