Thursday, October 6, 2011

The alternator noise of corolla?

Someone told me, my car corolla 2000 needs to change the alternator and battery, because the noise.
The alternator noise of corolla?
Check the serpentine belt first!



But if they are telling you to change the alternator AND the battery, I'd walk right out of there. The battery doesn't make any noise so I don't understand why they would want you to change that except to make money.



Your alternator spins and could be making noise. The spinning hum is normal, but if it begins to squeek or squeel, it could be bad bearings. However, a loose belt will cause similar symptoms. Change the alt/serpentine belt first. Quite a bit cheaper, if the noise still exists, then go after the alternator.
The alternator noise of corolla?
what kind of noise is it? is it a squeeking noise or a huming noise? or what?
A noisy alternator makes the battery bad? not likely, but it COULD need a charge. If the battery is low recharge it asap,

as lead acid batteries don't like being run down completely dead or left uncharged.



I cannot advise you on the alternator without hearing it myself.
  • data into xsds
  • web hosting sites
  •