Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why is it that i can change an alternator in a car, change my breaks but the windshield wipers.....?

always give me trouble, i guess its always the simplest things, lol.
Why is it that i can change an alternator in a car, change my breaks but the windshield wipers.....?
Wow! I totally felt the same way. ANd when I went to get someone to help they were asking me the same question until they couldn't help me either. I had to think for a second whether or not I was CRAZY. But later that day I looked for the blades and my hubby had changed them in a second and he knows NOTHING about cars and such.
Why is it that i can change an alternator in a car, change my breaks but the windshield wipers.....?
You have to twitch your nose.
You can change the alternator AND the brakes. Man, you're good!



I can't even change the oil, but I CAN change the wiper blades (go figure, right?)
They just snap off or snap on for the most part. Try changing a starter on a motorhome with headers on it. THAT was fun.
Don't feel bad my sister had to change my windshield wipers for me. That's sad. Have a great day!
That's okay hon I'm on my to take care of that for you I'm a handy gal I can do it all.... lol